Climate Action Network Canada – Réseau action climat Canada (CAN-Rac Canada) is a coalition of more than 100 organizations from across the country that cares about how a changing climate affects people, plants and wildlife. Our network believes that it is reckless not to invest now to keep our families and communities safe, especially when solutions are affordable. We are working together to advance solutions to managing our carbon pollution through sustainable and equitable development.
Climate Action Network Canada – Réseau action climat Canada (CAN-Rac Canada) is the only network in the country that brings labour, development, faith-based and aboriginal groups together with the key national and provincial environmental organizations working on climate change. The network plays a critical role in helping Canadian organizations understand and respond to climate change impacts and policies in Canada and around the world and to coordinate their collective work on this issue to maximize their collective impact. CAN-Rac Canada is unique in the Canadian climate movement because it is the only organization with a mandate to promote the climate movement as a whole, rather than the interests and programs of any one organization.
Our goal is to provide your business with the resources it needs to grow and prosper, including a wide range of information on government services, programs and regulations.
Canada Business Network promotes entrepreneurship and innovation, and provides assistance through an organized network of service centres across Canada. There is a centre in each province and territory working with partners in many communities across their region, providing you with numerous service access points.
We strive to:
- Reduce the complexity of dealing with multiple levels of government
- Consolidate business information in one convenient service
- Enable you to make well-informed business decisions in a global economy
- Contribute to your success through sound business planning, market research and the use of strategic business information
For more information visit: http://canadabusiness.ca/
Since its founding in 1987, the Agricultural Institute of Canada Foundation has developed a dynamic series of programs, including initiatives in advancing agricultural knowledge, providing scholarships in agricultural disciplines, and facilitating events that communicate the importance of agriculture to Canadians.
To inspire knowledge and understanding of the importance of sustainable agriculture to society.
- To advance education by developing and supporting education programs in the agricultural sciences for Canada’s agricultural community and the general public;
- To advance education by developing and supporting scholarship programs to foster continued interest in the study of agricultural sciences by university students;
- To promote excellence and efficiency in the Canadian agriculture and food sectors by supporting research on matters of importance to the agricultural community and the general public;
- To promote excellence and efficiency in the Canadian agriculture and food sectors by supporting initiatives of the Agricultural Institute of Canada of benefit to Canada’s agricultural community and the general public.
For more info. visit: http://www.aicfoundation.ca/