Energy Probe is a consumer and environmental research team, active in the fight against nuclear power, and dedicated to resource conservation, economic efficiency, and effective utility regulation.
Current Priorities of Energy Probe :
- Restore strong regulation in monopolized markets, such as those involving gas pipelines and electricity grids
- Promote competition in naturally competitive markets
- Promote a clean energy future
- Stop nuclear expansion
- Explain that global warming alarmism promotes an all-electric society of uneconomic and environmentally destructive dams, industrial wind farms and nuclear reactors
- Protect consumer interests when considering energy purchases and options
Energy Probe’s Funding :
- Energy Probe depends overwhelmingly on individual donations and commercial activities for its operation
- Individual donations include receipted monies and unreceipted pro bono work, including from whistle-blowers, lawyers and scientists
For more details about Energy Probe’s projects and goals, visit https://ep.probeinternational.org/.